I sure do love Christmas time. I love shopping and buying gifts for the ones I love and playing Santa Claus for my kids. After all of the excitement for this one special day, it comes and goes and you are left with a home that looks like a bomb went off inside. Toys are everywhere. Parts to these tiny little toys Santa so generously brought are already missing from it’s designated boxes. Yesterday, I found a chocolate Santa head stuck to my carpet under the ottoman. Just the head……. I am not sure which kid secretly ate the body under there, but it doesn’t matter. Their smiles on Christmas made all of the shopping, hours of wrapping and cleaning up the aftermath worth it. Now it’s my turn, Mama likes the post-Christmas sales and what Mama wants, Mama gets.
Am I the only one who wakes up the day after Christmas and immediately checks their email for all of the coupon codes and sales? Sometimes I put a slew of items in my carts before Christmas and play the waiting game, hoping that they all go on sale the next day. You do it too? Awesome. Well you have come to the right place to read up on all the best sales going on right now! I have put together a list of not only my favorite items that are in my cart but the best places to find these items and all of the coupon codes that go with them. Enjoy!
1. Shopbop.com One of my favorite online stores to shop. Right now, all sale items are an extra 25% off with coupon code JOY25. They have some great deals on Winter boots and clothing that you can wear now. Some of my favorites are linked below:
3. Tory Burch has an insane sale on their boots right now! I have five or six pairs in my cart that I am deciding between. Use coupon code EXTRA30 for 30% off all sale items. That means, you can get the Laila boots for $200 down from $700! These are some items in my cart right now as well as the dress I wore in this post, here.
4. Kate Spade has a HUGE sale and you can get 40% off with code EXTRATREAT. I have been stalking a cute red cape online. I love Kate Spade pieces and the quality and style are amazing. I purchased the little caviar round bag a few weeks ago. You will see that on the blog in the next couple weeks.
5. Neiman Marcus has a 60% off after Christmas sale going on as well as a coupon code for $100 off a regular priced purchase with code DECSAVE.
6. Bloomingdales has select items up to 75% off for their post Christmas sale going on now and until January 1st. They have some awesome deals!
7. Saks Fifth Avenue has a large selection of designer items for up to 60% off.
8. Net-a-porter is one of my regular online stores I love to shop with. One of the things I really love about this store is the measurement details and information under size and fit. Not only will they tell you what size the model is and her measurements along with what size she is wearing in that item but they also give you the measurements in inches and centimeters for all sizes in most items! That is HUGE when you are shopping online.
9. Draper James is Reese Witherspoons southern style line and I love just about every piece she designs. I recently got an adorable plaid cape online that you will see on the blog soon. You can get 20% off if you sign up for their mailing list AND they have 40% off all sale items with code SNOWFLAKE.
Ever feel like you are stuck in a rut; whether it be a relationship, work…
Over the holidays, when Neil and I spent the weekend in San Francisco, we decided…
Never Miss A Post on CCB! Sign up now!